Initiate Your Own Blessings - April 11, 2010


Have you ever heard the old saying, "meeting him/her wasn't by chance, it was God sending me an Angel when I needed it the most?" Well, I can tell you, that's how I feel about meeting Joyce Loomis-Kernek. If you ever have a chance to meet with Joyce you will NEVER forget her. She teaches horsemanship in accordance with the Bible, but most importantly, she believes it and walks the walk!

I not only learned a lot about my horse, but it was confirmation for me that I am on the right path/journey God has set forth for me. I truly believe this weekend was so much more than just a barrel racing clinic for me and my horse, it was a "divine intervention!"

This morning we were so blessed to have Paula Yaussi to bring us a Word of the Lord for our Cowboy Church. It is such a blessing to surround yourself with women of the Lord! Especially those who honor the voice of the Lord!! Thank you, Paula!!

I believe that God puts you in a place to meet the right people at just the right time. That's why God's timing is perfect; never too early, never too late, but always right on time!

In almost everything Joyce trained on today, she correlated it with a scripture from the Bible, and it all made perfect sense. I've always believed that horses are so good for the soul and brings out the best in people, if they let it. See, that's the key, You have to be willing to accept defeat in order to correct it and find greatness. As you open the door to new relationships and adventures, and remove the chain from your own fears, God will overwhelm you with new splendor. But the choice is yours to "ask, seek, knock" and then accept it!

If you never ask for anything, you will never receive anything. Many people are so passive that they hang around life as limp as old rag dolls and never stand up to circumstances or enforce change. You must initiate your blessing. Go to God with the facts of your situation and lay them out in a systematic order, not with wild wailings and flailings. Never allow the enemy to use your emotions against you!

Too many people sit around and wish something would happen. This will make you stagnant and miserable. If you have dreams and aspirations, move toward those goals with vigor and precision. You have to make your actions line up with your convictions, or you will live a fruitless life. What is even worse is the fact that in your old age, you will have to eat the fruit of what you did in your youth. So, be careful what you cook!! Initiate your own blessings!

Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

God Bless,
Candye~

Comments

Popular Posts