Friday, April 23, 2010

My Life....




I'm so glad to say this week is behind me. It seems that it's been a very long week! It's been a hard week, with having to say good-bye to a friend and with work being so crazy, and oh yes, one must not forget, it has been 8-weeks since my baby sister moved back to Paducah, Texas, and took my angel niece with her. It certainly seems like it's been a lot longer, and I'm sure she would agree...

As I said at the beginning of this month, when I started this blog, I was trying to follow my heart. I have always had a passion for writing and it seems that God has graced me with a gift and the ability to express myself by using words....okay, so sometimes they're not always in the correct order, and often I speak when I shouldn't; but hey, I didn't say he PERFECTED my ability, I just said he graced me with the passion! (lol)

With that said, I've decided to take the first steps in writing a book about my journey. Although I'm not sure where it will go, or if it will ever see an ending, but it will definitely have a beginning. I want to help others - and I've learned that sometimes the best way to do that is to simply just let them know that the journey they're on has been walked before by others...and although the outcome may not always be the same, they can have an impact on how the details and how it ends.

Life isn't always pretty, but it's a beautiful ride!! You just have to pick the right horse...invite the right friends...and let the wind blow in your hair and run...like the movie "Hope Floats" says...sometimes endings are sad, but the middle is where it counts!
I'm sure you will all get blurps of my book from time to time, and honestly, you've already seen some of my writings, so if it ever hits the shelves...hopefully you'll pick it up and at least leaf through the pages! :0)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! May your cup runneth over!!!
James 4:14 "whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

Blessings!
Candye~

No comments:

Post a Comment