New Adventure - April 3, 2010

Welcome to "my blog" and thank you for stopping by!!

I hope you enjoy reading my posts. Please note this blog contains my personal opinions or experiences only. The purpose of "my blog" is to share with you my daily walk with the Lord, and many adventures I seem to find myself involved in daily from work, marriage, horses, and many other things that have a way of mysteriously popping up in my life!! :)

I believe that God has a way of providing us with many gifts and its up to us to use them. For me, it's my love of horses and writing! I feel that I am very blessed to be able to do what I love doing and that's barrel racing. Also, I enjoy writing. Although I do not have very much time to dedicate to either of them due to my work schedule, but I believe God has a bigger plan for me, and I just hope I am wise enough to open my eyes and ears to receive his blessings!

I pray your Blessings are multiplied by many!!

God Bless,

Candye~

Comments

Popular Posts