Be You!


A beautiful good morning to you all...here's a cup of hot hello, a plate of crispy wishes, a spoon of sweet smiles & a slice of great success especially for you...and to top it off, smothered with lots of Jesus throughout your life to bring it all together and make it yummy!! Can you tell I woke up hungry this morning...hungry for Jesus! :0)


I had a wonderful time yesterday at the jackpot. Nothing beats great friendship and fellowship! I swear I have some of the best friends in the world. They make me laugh and are sincere and honest and charming! Best of all...some of them I only see at the jackpots and they are the same every time! That's how you know they're sincere!

That brings me to the purpose of today's blog..."the same every time!" Being YOU is so important and being sincere is even more important. Don't try to be something you're not or you will surely fail and others will notice it!

You can ask anyone, I very rarely have a "bad-day", but when I do everyone knows it! (ha) I do not try to hide it and be something I am not. I know I am human and life is just that, it's life! Come as it may, it's ever changing and evolving with or without my consent, therefore I misewell just accept it and go with the flow. Truly, I think it's because I've learned that my God is in control and if I accept his will for my life, then I cannot question it....okay, I should not question it. Remember, I'm human so sometimes I will but He knows it's just my way of having conversation with him! (ha)

I try to live life to the fullest every day! I try so hard not to take "life" and all of its' precious values for granted. I try to remember that "today could be my last day on earth" and live it as such. Yes, does that often leave me vulnerable and open to pain, absolutely! And, often I'm too sensitive and emotional; I love too hard and often get hurt; and sometimes stepped on, but in the end, I look at it this way, "I gave my all and loved to the fullest just as I believe Jesus would have". With most every decision or action I do, I try to always ask two questions: 1) What would Jesus do? and 2) Is this really how I would want to be remembered should it be my last action on earth?

If you take nothing else from this blogging today, I hope you'll remember....Life is short, live it to the fullest, have no regrets, love like it's your last day, laugh like you'll never see tomorrow, and dance like everyone watching and your life is the example they will want to mimic.

Psalm 27:11-14 (11) Teach me your way, O Lord, and lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies. (12) Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries; for false witness have risen against me, and such as breathe out violence. (13) I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (14) Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Blessings,
Candye~

Comments

Popular Posts