Details - Memorial Services for Cutter Proffitt, Thursday, May 6 @ 10:30 am


I cannot believe I am having to share this. For once in my l ife I am absolutely speechless. My sweet friend Tracy Proffitt lost her baby boy, Cutter Proffitt (8 years old), on Sunday, May 2, 2010, in a 4-wheeler accident. Details for the services are below:


Visitation will be held Wednesday, May 5, 2010 from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Birzer Funeral Home, 203 N. 7th, Sterling, KS
The family will be there from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm.

Funeral Services are Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 10:30 am
Sterling United Methodist Church
137 North Broadway, Sterling, KS 67579
Memorial Fund:
Sterling Grade School Playground Fund
% Birzer Funeral Home
203 N. 7th
P.O. Box 262
Sterling, KS 67579

Please keep them all in your prayers, my heart just aches for them, so I cannot imagine the pain they must be in. A wise friend shared with me today that, "Tears wash away the pain and waters the memories."

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be
comforted.


Blessings,
Candye~



Comments

  1. My prayer is that God give them strength and comfort as they mourn for their baby boy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts