Character


I have truly been blessed. I know I say that a lot and some may wonder if I'm trying to convince myself or others; when honestly I am just simply reminding myself that God still loves me and that things could be a whole lot worse. I am a firm believer that you must fail in order to have grace, which in turn provides mercy and hope. It seems that this year has brought many trials my way, but I will not fret because I know my God is bigger than any trial I will ever encounter. The key is whether or not I allow him to take the reins and guide me or if I try to take over and place him in the Co-Pilot seat.

I am learning daily that even though the road is rocky, and the valleys sometimes seem long and deep, I know that I serve a God that forgives and loves me regardless of what I've done and He holds tomorrow, not I. This leaves me with no need for worry! In its-self, that is priceless. The Bible tells us, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)

I am a firm believer that obstacles are put in your way so you can measure your true magnitude of strength and faith in God! I also believe he gives you Angels (family & friends) along the way to help you make it through those tough times, provide you with confirmation, strength and a shoulder to lean on as well. I have been so blessed with my family and the friends (true friends) he has graced me with. Life is a journey and the road you take is a choice - make sure you think long and hard about your choices; because the choices you make today are the outcome of your tomorrow.

I am so glad I am able to abide in God's Grace! More-so I am so glad he allows me to fall so I can pick myself back up and become better than I was before.

Today's Verses: "We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; character, hope." (Romans 5:3-4)

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

My prayer for you today is that you will look to God for your strength and comfort, that you know you're never alone - God walks with you daily! Remember, when you see only one set of footprints is when he is carrying you!

Today's Tip: Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see!

Blessings,
Candye~

Comments

Popular Posts