Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In Loving Memory - Michael Williams...Loving Cousin


It's hard to believe that two years ago today our family lost a great young man! He was taken from us all too soon. Although it's been two years, the pain is still just as real today as it was then. Michael was a young 23 years old (just 10 days shy of turning 24) when he went to meet our Lord. Michael is my cousin and besides endless memories, he left behind a beautiful daughter, brother, parents and many, many loved ones!

To say Michael left a legacy would be an understatement. His early departure from this world left a whole in many hearts. He was such a kind, gentle soul, who loved everyone and everyone loved him! He enjoyed the sound of laughter, which mostly he created! He often was the contributor and author of many pranks and jokes at family functions; and he was the best cousin and friend anyone could ever have. Michael loved the sport of Rodeo and participated, with his family, in the sport since he was just a little man!



I'll never understand why God has a need to take the good ones so young in life, but I also know that we're not supposed to question God's will, right? Well, as humans it's obvious that we do not always hold up our end of the bargain and yes, we do question the likings of "life!"


More than anything I wish he were still here with us - but guess I'll have to settle with knowing he's watching over us!



Rest In Peace!!

October 30, 1984 - October 20, 2008

Loving Father, Husband, Brother, Son, Best Friend and Family Man!


I love you & miss you so very much.......even to this day I cry & laugh when I think of you!! I know you're watching over us...and probably shaking your head at us! Hope you and Kate are winning the rodeos together! You may be gone - but you're not forgotten!


"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can
steal"


It's really true that when someone you love becomes a memory, memories become a treasure!



Angel Standing By

(By: Karen-Ashley Murray)


I gaze outside my window
And wish upon a star
I open up my heart
And let my thoughts drift afar

A tear rolls down my cheek
As I reminisce the past
You hardly got to live
Your life went by so fast

And all because someone else
Made a dumb mistake
I don't understand why it was
Your life he had to take

But now there's no way I can bring you back
No matter how hard I try
Because now you're up in heaven
As my angel standing by



(John 14:27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment