At The End Of Your Rope....


Often you hear people saying, "I swear, I'm at the end of my rope", or "I'm at my wits end."

Well, my friend, let me just remind you that when you think you're at the end of your rope, God is right there waiting on you! He will always provide another way and will never leave you hanging...but you have to Trust Him and have Faith! Whatever you are going through just remember, God brings us into deep waters not to drown us, but to cleanse us!

Trust me, I know what it is like to feel like you're out on the edge of the cliff with just a very frayed rope and told to "jump"! I don't always have the Faith I need but somehow God gently reminds me that he didn't bring me this far to just let me Go!! He brought me this far to use me and to continue to grow me! However, I have to trust Him and have Faith in Him! So, I usually jump and then as I'm airborne I'm praying!! The ironic thing is, the ending may not always turn out as I thought or hoped it would, but one thing I have learned is that if I'm submissive to God and it is His will, then it is always much better than I could imagine.

You see, when you feel your back is against the wall, remember, His was against the Cross - so your suffering is already paid. Now you just have to claim it!

Today's Verse: The word of the Lord came to me saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4-5)

My new motto for my marriage is this: "A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man should seek Him in order to find her." The same should apply for a man. If we would lose ourselves in God and allow others to find us through Him, I firmly believe we would find ourselves living in a much different world; a much better world.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Grace is what we live in, Faith is what believe in, but the Cross is what allows us to live to begin with!! Set your goals and standards high! If someone tells you they are too high, or your expectations are too high - never lower them! God would not want us to be bottom feeders but to be filled so we can feed others!!

Blessings,
Candye~

Comments

Popular Posts