Monday, November 29, 2010

hi-ho, hi-ho...off to work I go...time to get back into a routine, but not this week, because it's a short week....off to deer hunt with my husband on Wednesday!! I can not believe we only have 26 days until Christmas... it is amazing to reflect back on all that has transpired in this year! So many changes - good and bad - but changes all the same!

Today's Tip: Your words are as a sword...once a word is spoken you cannot take it back - no matter how much you wish and pray it was never said - not even by saying "I'm sorry" - so think before you speak!! Be kind and loving in all you do!

Today's Verse: Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting (Psalm 136:1)

Blessings,
Candye~

Comments

  1. I can not begin to tell you how I have been sliced to pieces this week! Fortunately, my foundation is solid!

    Love you, Candye girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts