Strengthened by Grace


"...it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace..." ~Hebrews 13:9

My favorite song (this week) is by Point of Grace, "There Is Nothing Greater Than Grace"

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, there are some days when it is absolutely a struggle to get through the day. Whereas I am a very positive upbeat person, I have my struggles just like everyone else. I like to think I always try to see the glass as half-full and am an optimistic; but there are some days when I am so overwhelmed that I could just literally sit and have myself a good cry. I'm sure you've had some of the same days and feelings.

I am honored that so many enjoy my daily posts on facebook and my blogs, but truth is, I'm simply strong enough to share what God puts on my heart and they are mostly for myself to keep me reminded that nothing is perfect but with the Grace of God we can make it through any test, trial or situation. I refuse to let the devil win...end of story!
The grace of Jesus is so powerful. No matter what troubles you may be going through, God is full of mercy and grace and forgiveness. There is truly nothing greater. But, you must pray to Him and ask for these things in His name; they don't happen automatically. Open up your heart and He will listen and give you everything your heart desires.

Blessings,
Candye~

Comments

Popular Posts