Babies Daughhetee Update


 Dear Family & Friends,
 
We had another sonogram today.  I do not think those will ever get old! I look forward to them every two weeks (three weeks max).  We're told that most only get 1 or 2 sonograms throughout their whole pregnancies so we feel extremely blessed.  The Girls are doing great.  They were both quiet the little wiggle worms today.  It just warms our heart to see them so active at this stage.  Of course, not ever having babies before we have nothing to compare to except what the sono lady tells us and she says "y'all are going to have your hands full"... (smile)
 
Their heart rates were all over the place.  Baby A was 151bpm and Baby B was initially 135bpm the first time and then 141bpm the second time we checked; then she started dancing around so I'm sure it just steadily increased.  About 1/2 way through I had to readjust.  My back was killing me; so she let me roll onto my side.  When I moved then both girls had to re-adjust and were probably wondering what in the world I was doing. 
 
Overall, Baby B is exactly 1/2 the size of Baby A.  This is not uncommon.  They are two completely different pregnancies and Baby B actually implanted over a week later so she's always been a little behind her sister on the size chart.  I expect they will catch up as we get closer to delivery.  I'm just so thankful that they are both growing and have healthy heart beats.  For us, it simply brings a whole new meaning to "thanksgiving"! 
 
We are so blessed, yesterday a sweet lady brought us two big tubs full of the most beautiful little girl clothes.  Going through those clothes just made me swell up (okay, the hormone surges don't help) and remember God sends us Angels every day & we simply call them friends.  We're so lucky to have the friends we have... and of course, our families are awesome too!!
 
As always, all we ask is that you continue to pray for us and our girls, and we'll continue to keep you updated.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.
 
Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.
 
From our family to yours ...... Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Blessings,
Ryan & Candye Daughhetee & Girls!
 

Comments

Popular Posts