With God All Things Are Possible

 
 
With the holidays I have once again found an excuse for not writing.  (Big smile)  Well, the Lord has really been tugging on my heart to get this blog updated and so I decided I better not wait any longer.  Obviously this is a word that someone (or maybe it's just for me) needs to hear. 
 
It's awesome to know that if you are still long enough you can really hear God speak to your heart.  The problem is, so many times we are too busy talking vs. listening, or we simply don't sit still long enough to hear what God is trying to tell us.  This is how we miss our blessings. 
 
I've been really working on trying to "listen" vs. "talking" and for anyone that knows me, knows that is one huge challenge!  What I'm learning is that God does not direct us down a path that will hurt us, we walk that way all on our own; however, he will let us take that path to teach us a lesson.  One thing I feel very strong in my spirit to share with you is that you must heed to the word of God and not wait too long... Don't wait until it's too late.... turn to Jesus and let Him be your co-pilot.  Let Him be the light in your life. 
Today I felt so compelled to post the following on my facebook page.  It was as if God was trying to reach someone to let them know that he has not forgotten them but that he just needs them to have a little bit of faith and stand still long enough to remember He is still God & is still in control! 
 
"God doesn't give us trials to break us - but to only make us stronger! When you feel you're down to your last straw, remember God is the maker of the hay and can replenish your supply & faith! Don't give up....just stand up & take control!  "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." – Phil 4:19"

 

Notice the above verse says "ALL." It desn't say "some" or "most," but it says that He will meet all of our needs. It doesn't say how He will meet our needs and I have found from experience the way He does it is often not what I expected. But the bottom line is that God is faithful and He does what He promises.

 

Whatever you're facing, whatever your challenge, remember we serve a mighty God and with him All things are possible!! 

 

Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing will be impossible"

 
Blessings,
Ryan & Candye Daughhetee & Girls
 

Comments

Popular Posts