Family Update - February 23, 2012



Dear Family & Friends,

Oh my... today was amazing! I know we say that every time we have a sonogram, but I really have no other way to describe what it does for us to get to see our girls and the animation they provide. It's simply heart-warming!

Alexis is still on the honor roll. She aced her BioPhysical Profile Sonogram again today with a heart rate of 150bpm and breathing that was impeccable! Today she stuck her tongue out (classic sign she's Ryan's child) lol! And her little lips were moving 90mph (classic sign she's my daughter)... lol! I said she's probably singing since I sing to her all the time! She is still breech but oh my she is beautiful!! The video is of her talking (or singing) it up. Hopefully you can see it. They are getting harder and harder to see simply due to the fact that she's getting so big and her space is so limited.

Our other little Angel, Bridgette, is still sleeping peacefully. She is just as beautiful as ever! We met with our Pastor & his wife last night to firm up some of the funeral arrangements for her. It is so tough to talk about and even harder to plan... but I have to say, I am so thankful for my husband. This situation definitely separates the "boys from the men" and I am so grateful that I have a husband with a Godly heart and one that is so supportive and not afraid to share or show his emotions. God has been amazing to us through this all and we are so thankful for his mercy and continued grace seeing us through this.

As always we will continue to keep you updated and all we ask is that you please continue to keep us in your prayers.

"We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him" (1 Samuel 1:27)

Blessings,

Ryan, Candye, Alexis (& Bridgette, RIP 1/4/2012)



Comments

Popular Posts