Countdown.....



It's so hard to imagine that we officially have 3 weeks from today! I cannot even begin to explain how anxious we are growing. We are trying to put the final touches on Alexis' room and finishing the organization of everything - but I have to be honest.... her room simply is not big enough to hold all of her "stuff" already! Guess that's a typical girl for ya... and I only speak from experience...(big smile)


It was picture time yesterday for the family - marking week 34. For the record, it's official - I can no longer see my feet and I have cankles... (lol). Ironically, I don't mind at all... it's the greatest feeling in the world to know that we have an amazing little girl that is about to change our world forever; and I cannot help but get teared up knowing that our prayers have been answered after 18 long years.... guess it may sound silly to some, but until you know what it's like to desire something so bad and be so close and yet so far away guess it simply will not make much sense.

Our next appointment is Wednesday, so we'll keep you updated as always - and we only ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers.

But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. (Jeremiah 17:7 NIV)

We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him (1 Samuel 1:27)


Blessings,

Ryan, Candye, Alexis (& Bridgette RIP 1/4/2012)

Comments

Popular Posts