Forgiveness


I woke up thinking this morning about how it's sad that we live in such a selfish world when we serve such a unselfish God... if only we could strive to be more like him think of how better our days would be... no more strife between families, friends and in the world period... I may not "forget" what someone has done to me but I definitely will "forgive" them. Life is too short to carry around anything except the positives - plus, now I have to be a good example for a very special little girl; and that changes everything!


I don't forgive because I'm weak - but I forgive because I'm strong enough to know that everyone makes mistakes.
Today's Verse: If you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even "sinners" do that. (Luke 6:33)

Blessings,
Ryan, Candye & Alexis (& Bridgette, RIP 1/4/2012)

Comments

Popular Posts