Always on time....

I love morning devotion with my Lord! Never ceases to amaze me at how I get just what I need, just when I need it!

Always on time....

Through scripture we know that God wants us to succeed in life. By growing and using our faith & trust in the Lord we can be strengthened to fulfill His will for our lives- this is true success. Use this Bible verse to gain a better understanding of how God defines success, and how we can truly succeed in life. Just remember, how you define "success" truly can/will change your outlook on what you already have! There are so many little things we have that we take for granted.....

• Pillow to lay our heads on, comfort
• Waking each morning, second chances
• Personally - my family; love & security

Please stop, take time to look around at all of God's Promises already fulfilling your life and simply have a heart of gratitude - I promise, it will change your outlook on what "success" truly means!

Make memories and make today count, Facebook peeps, because tomorrow is not guaranteed! Have a Blessed day!

"Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." (Psalms 37:4)

Comments

Popular Posts