Building Confidence!

This is exactly why I love what I do! We truly are able to change skin and change lives! This makes me so happy to see. Thank you Kathryn Cernis for sharing your wonderful results with #rodanandfields! Here is what she had to say: "I used to think my skin could only be treated by prescription drugs, and under the strict supervision of dermatologists and doctors. After failing with Accutane, trying Rodan and Fields was my last resort (at the time...) but I should have tried R+F first!! I have achieved these results at home with Unblemish, Reverse, Macro Exfoliator, and AMP MD Roller. Even though I still have some scarring, I am certain I wouldn't have gotten these results with any other products or prescriptions or Doctor treatments. Can't wait to see what next year brings!"
Now this is #ChangingSkin & #ChangingLives

Comments

Popular Posts