Endless Opportunities Awaiting....What's Stopping You Is You! 

I think many of us can list the reasons why we would want to start our own business and leave a job where we work for someone else.  The idea of working for yourself offers a different kind of freedom and passion that drives so many of us to become entrepreneurs. So if that is the case why would you leave a successful business you own to start a new one? Or even add to an existing busy schedule?

 I ask myself these questions, because I am not leaving my current career, but more so expanding my bank account and all by doing something I already do daily, which is using social media to share what's going on in my life. 

With both the knowledge of being successful and starting from the ground up again, I realize there are some things that never change.

So why chose Rodan + Fields? 

Growing a business from startup to small business size is especially hard if you haven't done it before and learned the lessons you need to learn. You will find people who do this over and over again seem to get better every single time. Nevertheless, it is still hard to start over. With R+F they do all of this for you! 
Finance is always a killer. Managing cash flow and the costs to start a business and continue to grow it. With R+F they do all of this for you! 

Even with the ups and downs that come from being an entrepreneur, I would not change my career and lifestyle.  Growing, striving, driving and helping others is what fuels me. My true goal is to never go back.  I love having the freedom to help others, grow my business and help others grow theirs. 

If you don't watch anything else you need to take 3 minutes and watch this video.... http://youtu.be/GFhQ-jgXpzE

Contact me today and let me help you get started! It's really simple & SO rewarding!


While we want to celebrate success we have to celebrate failure, I don't care who you are, but I am sure you are a little like me and in the back of your mind, you are afraid of failure or letting others down. Just because you have had success in the past, it does not guarantee success in the future. With R+F it's easy - they provide you with all of the necessary tools to be successful! 

Anxiety over how people react to you, your success, or your position in the world. It's human to feel uncomfortable about the fact that there will be knockers for no reason at all, or some people may quite simply not understand you. It is odd how anxiety can come from both great success and lack of it. With R+F the products really produce the results they claim making it easy to sell! It takes the pressures off! Plus, who hasn't heard "No thank you" before? It didn't kill you - but made you stronger! 




Comments

Popular Posts