Keratosis Pilaris

Keratosis Pilaris, commonly referred to as "chicken skin", is embarrassing, aggravating, and difficult to get rid of.

I was so excited to see this - I am learning about new things and product combo's by the day from our Clients! These are Rebecca's results, and what she has to say about them...

"I have STUBBORN keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) all over my arms and legs! My dermatologist gave me a prescription lotion and recommended various OTC lotions that I quickly gave up on. I have been using R + F MD paste 2-3x per week followed by Soothe steps 2 and 3 for about a month now and I've gotten AMAZING results!!! My skin is so much smoother and I'm no longer embarrassed to show my legs!"

It's never too late to get you started! Contact me for more details!

www.candyed.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts