Macro Exfoliator

I 💗 my Macro E! Apparently, so do the Yahoo Shopping Editors & Contributors because a couple of days ago it debuted the 2015 Yahoo Shopping BEST Beauty Tech List!

Here's what they had to say about it, "As for exfoliation, I was paying $50 and up for microdermabrasion treatments at the salon, and decided to try the Rodan+Fields Macro Exfoliator ($279 -Retal) (I can get it to you for $252) once per week to improve the texture of my skin and remove dead skin cells. With just one usage, the tool's filter was full of disgusting old skin cells that were still there even after I used a facial scrub. I use just once per week to maintain my glowing skin."

Comment below if you're interested, call me or send me a message to get yours! 📱(www.candyed.blogspot.com)

#yahooshopping #macroexfoliator #RodanandFields #rfworks

Comments

Popular Posts