Finding Your Purpose!

Sometimes life moves so fast that you often forget what you were doing, or why you started your journey; then something magical happens and it's like everything comes back and you remember what you started and why.

That's what happened to me this last week.  I have been running so fast, burning the candle at both ends, and I almost "forgot" my purpose...then it happened. While my family was watching a movie, my daughter comes over and grabs my hand, then places it in my husbands hand, and to make it complete she wrapped her little tiny fingers around my thumb. It was like time stood still and all was right in the universe again. I looked up at my husband, with tears in my eyes, and whispered, "this is perfect." He smiled so sweet and nodded his head in agreement. 


Mark Twain said, "The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

For many years I struggled with where God wanted me to be, who he wanted me to be and what he wanted me to do. It wasn't until I became a Mother that I really found my purpose; not to just be a Mommy but it was like that is when I slowed down long enough to really "listen!" I found out that when you stop and listen you learn SO much! 

I realized that God has been placing me where he wants me to be all along. I am right where he needs me. You see, I started a new career adventure shortly after Alexis was born (4 months to be exact) and who would have known what these two precious owners would face in the very near future. Sometimes you don't understand, and that's okay; stop trying to find out why and just trust God, seek His guidance and then be obedient! THAT, my friends, is when you will find your purpose. 

Be careful to not try to "make" your plans God's plans...just a little tip....it won't work out anyway... (Big smile)! 


"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands." Psalms 138:8

Praying blessings and prosperity as you journey into 2016! Be Patient! Be Kind! Be Obedient! Be A Servant! 

Hugs~

Candye Daughhetee 
Executive Consultant 
Rodan + Fields 
316-393-0893 - Cell
candyebell@yahoo.com
www.candyed.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts