Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Resolutions

Do me a favor……and follow along with me. I'm going to ask you to raise your hand when prompted:

1. Raise your hand if you know people who have skin (or have skin yourself)
2. Raise your hand if you or someone you know has purchased something online
3. Raise your hand if you get on Facebook and or other social media sites
4. Raise your hand if you want great skin
5. Raise your hand if you currently wash your face
6. Raise your hand if you would like to make a little (or a lot) of extra income!
Ok. Take a break. Your hand is probably tired! :))

I KNOW that your hand was up for at least #1 and #3, and for MOST of you, probably up for all of them.

If you raised your hand even once, I want to talk ASAP! Did you know that Rodan + Fields is only 8 years young and are the 4th largest Premium skin care brand in North America?! Don't you want to be a part of that!?
Let's talk details. I want everyone on this journey to great skin, financial freedom and time freedom! Let's find out what works best for you!
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment