Life Is Precious

 Today's a day me and my family could really use some prayers, pretty please. Today's tip: I'm so glad God never fails to love but we do. How often do we need to be reminded of our love for our family or spouse or children? Every day, minute, perhaps moment? We get so engulfed by our busy work life that our real priorities in life seem to slip away, or we let our emotions get the best of us, or we let little things get in our way - and that's just what the devil wants us to do, chip away at our precious time together. Many times, it's a small chip each day. How long will you wait? Remind yourself daily that we're all in this battle called the journey of life together. Love those around you and never take a moment for granted. Let disagreements go. After all, we're not loved because we're good. Love as Jesus does. Make memories and make today count. Have a blessed day!

Long ago the Lord said to Israel: "I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself." (Jeremiah 31:3)

Comments

Popular Posts