Our Reactions Speak Volume

Wahoo!! Gooood morning!! Time to rise and shine and give God the praise and glory that you're alive and breathing! I don't know what your Bible study time looks like, but with my little one, I get the occasional interruption of "Mom, I need these books!" as she places her book order on my Bibles. 🤗 I just LOVE her to pieces! Today remember, sometimes interruptions are Gods reminders of the blessing we have in front of us! Be thankful! We often look at interruptions as something bad. Truly, they could be a sign from above, a reminder of what you have right in front of you that needs your attention more than what you're focusing on at that present time. Yes, interruptions can be frustrating but they can also be our greatest blessing. I challenge you to stop and look at your interruptions with a heart of God and be thankful! We are often judged by our reactions - not always just our words. 


"in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."
(I Thessalonians 5:18)

Have a wonderfully blessed Saturday and GO! be the awesome person God designed you to be!! Make memories and make today count!! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

Comments

Popular Posts