Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Proverbs 31 Woman

Good morning! Time to rise and shine and show the world just how awesome our Lord has made me & you! I've always said, "my daily desire is to be a 'Proverbs31 woman'!" One that sets the examples and not just shares a 'talk' about what she would want to be. I want to be the one that inspires and not conspires, one that loves and doesn't hate, one that gives and not just take. But it take daily work! NO ONE is perfect! But you can perfect your walk with Christ, which in-turn will perfect your way of life. Find your purpose, love who God designed you to be and then GO! Be that awesome person!! 

Remember, it's not just about learning how to stand still - it's about being able to stand strong. The winds WILL eventually die down! 

Have a wonderfully blessed day! Make memories and make today count for it will never come this way again! 💕

"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)



Blessings! 
Candye 
"G18 Mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment