Every TEST Brings a TESTimony



Good morning blogging fans!! What an amazing gift we have before us, called "today." When I woke this morning and looked at the indescribable gift that lay next to me, I found myself overwhelmed with so many emotions. One - pure exhaustion! It's been a very trying 7 days with her being so sick, yet I am so FULL of joy because God has seen fit to heal her body and I'm trusting He will heal my foggy brain this morning! ;) It truly is the little things that we miss and forget to Praise Him about. Like, as silly as it sounds, I am thankful that she got this now and it's done! We can move on! But also thankful that it's not worse than it could have been, thankful that He seen fit to heal her, thankful that He has given us another day together. I'm certain several little Momma's in FL would love to be able to hold their child and cuddle them one more time while they're sick. I see the sun rising after a dark night and my heart hurts for those that still only see the darkness even though the sun is awake, alive and high in the sky. I am reminded that "every TEST brings a TESTimony." However, He will expect you to brag about it! Let me remind you -- if you are awake, reading this, which will mean you're still breathing...then GOD's NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!! Get up! Get out there & BELIEVE in yourself, because apparently He still does!! Don't let the enemy steal your joy! Have a blessed day! Don't forget to *smile* at someone today - brightening their day will only make yours brighter too! Make memories and make today count! 🙏🏻💕

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" (2 Corinthians 9:15)

As I said before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of King and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

"Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty."

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

Comments

Popular Posts