Joy Comes In The Morning

It's been a slow start to my morning and I have so much to do today that I'm exhausted already just thinking about it! I admit, it's been such a tough week that today I'm simply mentally exhausted. 

During my morning prayer time with my Lord this morning, I once again was reminded that shifting focus helps get one moving in the right direction. It's easy to focus on the pain and question where is God and why hasn't He healed you yet, or why hasn't he answered a prayer; but, don't let your pain speak louder than God's Love, Grace & Mercy. This pain you bear can have meaning by bringing glory to God. Be courageous today. Don't concentrate on the pain, instead, be bold in your patience as you wait on the Lord.  

Four of my amazing Aunts sang a beautiful song at our daughters funeral, "Joy comes in the morning!" Well, it's morning and as I take a look around I see an abundance of blessings that He's blessed me with. Completely re-energized me. Patients is most definitely a virtue most of us lack, but not an impossibility. Change your thoughts and you can change your outcome. 

"Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord" (Psalm 27:14) 

You know what to do.... It's AWESOME time!! GO! Let them be envious of your amazing self!! Have a blessed day! Make memories and make today count! 


Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!
 "Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!" 
"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)
Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! Have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts