Don't Stay Where You Are Tolerated....Instead Go Where You Are Celebrated... You ARE Worth More!

God created all people, and created them differently for reasons and purpose we may not understand. Regardless of how we perceive other people to be, they are God's creations, and it is God's will for us to show respect to everyone. However, in the same token, it's also God's will for us to be respected. When that respect is lost, it's time for serious reflection, and possibly life-altering changes. 

Do you ever feel overlooked by the world, or more so by someone? Well, no more. Take heart – we are handpicked by God for a purpose. 

I love what Lysa Terkeurst wrote in one of her blogs... "I am not just doing tasks. I am building a legacy. I am shaping God's Kingdom. I am in the process of not only discovering my calling but that of my family as well. And I don't know about you, but it sure does make me look at my everyday tasks (yes, even the smelly laundry) in a whole different light."
"Dear Lord, I'm grateful that even when I feel overlooked, I can rest in the fact that I am handpicked by You. Help me to live my life for an audience of One. In Jesus' Name, Amen."
1 Corinthians 15:58b, "Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for him is a waste of time or effort." (MSG)



I've always shared and written from the heart because some time ago God called me to share and speak truth when others wouldn't; and oh how this perfectly sums up a battle I've personally been facing of late.
If you ever find yourself in the same battle, rest assured that if you seek God first, the rest will fall into place as He planned and designed. We may alter the course of where we're supposed to be and what we're supposed to be doing, but eventually it all comes back full circle to reveal His promises. It may not be as we imagined or dreamed, but if we'll give it all to God and trust Him -- He will sustain us and provide. Sometimes we let our own selfish desires and ideas get in the way of what He has planned because we're afraid of change and the unknown. No longer be afraid! Just let go and let God take the wheel - I promise the destination will be magnificent!
When you stay in the will of God doors open that you never imagined. Dreams become a reality and chains are broken free. It may not always come in the form of a location change, it may be a mental change; regardless, change occurs when you release your grip.
The point is to never settle. Never let anyone change your integrity or personal values just because they cannot see their own flaws.
Shallow people pick apart others, tear them down, lie, cheat and are deceiving in all of their ways. However, stand firm in your beliefs, your Faith and never let anyone or anything compromise your value, self-esteem or worth. You are MAGNIFICENT! You are AMAZING! There IS a purpose for your life and you just have to believe it and then leave the rest up to God!
Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

"Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! 

Have a blessed day! 

Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

To follow my writings, visit my blog: 

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts