Flexibility To Grow...

Good morning!!! Time to rise and shine!! 

Today's Tip: Sometimes you can have the best plan, but if you don't have flexibility and the ability to accept/create change, everything can fall apart in a second. Throughout my career, I have learned the keys to success is Change and Flexibility! Change has often brought me much satisfaction and better results than I had before. 

I would love to know what's one thing you've learned in your career or life that has made you successful?


Today's Humor: Take my advice...I'm not using it! 
Today's Scripture: "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." (Psalms‬ ‭16:11‬)

GO! Have an amazingly, blessed day in the Lord! Let your light shine and never forget how AWESOME you are!! 

If you agree please post a comment, like, or share...no need to keep this to yourself - others need to read it to! 🤗😘
Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

 "Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! Have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts