Floating In Grace....

Good morning! Time to rise and shine and let your amazing self bask in the glorious day ahead of you....or for you grumpy morning peeps...just rise and smile! 😁

Today's Tip:  I know we often only hit our knees when we're in the midst of storms and chaos but truly we only hear God when we're quiet and still. For many, doing something seems better than doing nothing, so we have a hard time with being still and idle. Silence and stillness are the doorways that welcome our weary hearts in prayer. I am so busy and often forget to stop and just take time to bask in God's quietness and grace. I work, I come home to be a wife and mommy, clean, dishes, laundry, feed the animals, give baths and then breath as I go to sleep. (Thank God I have an amazing hubby that helps too). But, the truth is my only "quiet" time is in the mornings for my devotion and I'm so busy trying to "study" and then write that I miss true quiet time. I too have to remember that prayer can be full of lamenting and asking, but when we realize that deep prayer is more a quieting of the soul, the power of who God is floods into our hearts. He is order amid the chaos and storms, the foundation of all reason, and pure goodness in an unjust world. Through this kind of prayer, love rushes in and renews us. 

God is endless and unaltered love. The God that parted the Red Sea and calmed the storms is the same God that works His grace into our everyday lives. Eternity is on the horizon. All we need to do is look to Him, and we will float in depths where our feet can't touch and walk over anything that threatens to overcome is. Try it! Take time to just seek Him in pure silence and listen. You'll find yourself floating in grace before you know it. 

Today's Scripture: "Be still, and know that I am God." (Psalm 46:10) 


Today's Humor: Be honest...have you ever wanted to say to someone, "If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms." 😂 

The world is waiting for the awesome side of you! GO! Enjoy this beautiful day the Lord has given and know that you are wonderfully and beautifully made in His image!! Have a  wonderfully blessed day!! 


Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

"Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! Have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"
#SpeakTruth
"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts