Grace.... It's Still Amazing...

Good morning!!!! So thankful God woke me this morning! The seasons are changing and it's definitely getting closer to my favorite time of the year. 

Today's Tip: Do you hold grudges? Do you struggle with forgiving? I admit - I do. I'm trying to get better about it but I do realize that I still let "things" bother/hurt me when I know I shouldn't. 

Let's be real. Sometimes it's really hard to let go of the grief and anger when someone has caused you hurt and pain. Sadly, it's often the ones you know best and would SWEAR would never hurt you. You trusted them, perhaps opened up and became transparent, leaving yourself vulnerable. My own personal struggle with this is real. However, let me tell you, I've learned that holding on to these offenses only hurt you.  

The greatest gift you can give yourself is to forgive the ones that have hurt and offended you. That doesn't mean you run right back to them and lay your book open to them again. You have to use common sense because some people simply will not change. But, you need to focus on forgiving them and praying for them. 

Yes, it's hard to let go, but think of it as not letting go but giving it up and giving it to God. When you empty yourself to Him then you make room for Him to fill you with His grace! Grace is MUCH better than guilt. 

My challenge for you today is to try it. I promise you'll find His grace is still amazing every single time you experience it. 


Today's Scripture: "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me." (Psalm‬ ‭51:10‬)

Today's Humor: Talk is cheap, until you hire a lawyer... 😁 

The world is waiting for the awesome side of you! GO! Enjoy this beautiful day the Lord has given and know that you are wonderfully and beautifully made in His image!! Have a  wonderfully blessed day!! 

If you agree please share this with a friend or loved one...no need to keep this to yourself - others need to read it to! 🤗😘

Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

"Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! Have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"
#SpeakTruth
"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts