Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Make Every Moment Count....

Good morning!! Time to rise and shine! Do you smell that opportunity waiting on you? 

As I read and studied this scripture this morning, at least for me personally as a Mommy and an Executive, it's hard for me to NOT think and worry about the future. 

Spending every day these last 15+ years in corporate America, you're trained to always be thinking about the "What if's" and planning for the next 3-5 years. To add to that, the higher up that corporate ladder one climbs, also comes stressors and worries because people's livelihoods are banking on the decisions you make today that will impact their tomorrows. 

Same with being a Mommy. I feel like I have to constantly be thinking about the decisions I'm making today and how they will impact my daughters future. 

So, as I wrote above, I can't say I practice this scripture well at all. However, I can tell you that one thing I do well is praying before every minor or major decision I make, which in turn gives me a peace and sense of security that I know I'm doing all I can. 

Whatever you do, do it for the Glory of God. Never lose sight of your "why." This little doll (my daughter) and my husband are my reason for making sure I am doing all I can to secure our future. However, my daily goal is to not lose sight of the joys of today while I'm planning for our (and others) future. 

My tip for you today is simply enjoy every day as if it's your last. Truth is, you never know when it may be! 



Today's Scripture: "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."‭‭ (Matthew‬ ‭6:34‬)

Today is a new beginning, a second chance! The world is waiting for the AWESOME side of you! GO! Enjoy this beautiful day the Lord has given and know that you are wonderfully, fearfully and beautifully made in His image!! Have a  wonderfully blessed day!! 

Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

"Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! Have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

No comments:

Post a Comment