What Are You Thankful For?

God has a perfect timing for everything. Learning to wait on Him brings Him honor and you peace.

"Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord!" - Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭14‬

You are your only roadblock! Detours are not show-stoppers, they simply are designed to either get you back on the right track or put you on a better course to achieve your goals...

I woke this morning saying, "Thank you, Lord, for another day...another chance...another blessing & opportunity to BE a blessing to someone else today!" I have sooo many reasons to be thankful, starting with this precious lil angel that calls me Mommy! Her innocent smile reminds me just how lucky I am to be alive! Remember, a beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive & healthy. The moment we start acting like life is a blessing (I assure you) it will start to feel like one!

GO! Show the world just how amazing you really are!! Have a beautifully blessed day!! '''Tis the season to be thankful!

Comments

Popular Posts