The Valleys Are Where We Grow...




I am so thankful for the blood of Jesus that sets us free and because of the stripes He took for us, they make us whole. When I read and study Isaiah 53, I am reminded that it does not matter what anyone else thinks or says about me. I was (and am) worthy enough to be His daughter and because of the Cross I can face tomorrow. I pray that you will have that same peace as you are traveling in your valley. Remember the valleys may be lonely and tiring but they are where the rivers flow. They are where we grow! I thank God for my valleys, they are where I also learn and glean my greatest experiences that turn into my most beautiful joy! Just as Christ died on The Cross - He rose again! Keep your hope high and your faith full because Sunday's coming! 

"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." (‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53:5‬ ‭NKJV‬)

Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

"Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! Have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts