The Power Of Your Words...

When I hear people say, "I can't," it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. 

Growing up, my Dad always said, "Can't never could do anything." So, the words "I can't" just are not in my vocabulary. If you use those words I encourage you to stop immediately! 

WORDS ARE SO POWERFUL!! 
Words are so powerful, and when you speak them out loud, you're speaking those words into action. 

Let me ask you something. If you knew that the words you speak have actionable consequences, why would you choose to speak negativity into a precious life that is a gift? 

I love what Ayn Rand said, "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." 

More so, I love (and believe) that My God meets all my needs. (Philippians 4:19) I want you to pay close attention to these words. I did not say some of my needs -- I said ALL of my needs. 

Whatever you need, whatever you dream, you must believe that you can accomplish it when your strength comes from the Lord. 

Trust me when I tell you, God does not make mistakes! You were created for a specific and special purpose. It's imperative that you start believing that. 

When you let go of your fears and begin to truly believe in yourself, I PROMISE you will see great and mighty positive changes! 

Remember, as I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! 

Do something kind today. Be nice to others and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. 

Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

"Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be and have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"
#WakePraySlay

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts