Friday, October 27, 2017

Living With Expectations


Good Friday Morning! I pray you woke this morning ready to win! 

I declare today as THE DAY that great and mighty things will happen! I am setting my mind to a mode of expectations and victory and accepting nothing less! 

What about you? What are you expecting today? What do you need to declare victory over and claim it as DONE, in Jesus Name?

Whatever it is, I encourage you to find your 'Esther anointing' and courage! If you don't know who Esther is from the Bible, man oh man are you missing out! You need to read up on her. 

She was a woman of clear judgment, courage, and self-sacrifice. The same God that gave her beauty for her ashes will do the same for you. It's up to you. But you have to change your mindset before you can change your circumstances. 

Are you ready to open up and receive all of the goodness the Lord has in the storehouse for you? Or, are you going to continue to live as the victim i challenge you to put on the armor of righteousness and salvation of Christ and live as victors not victims. God designed you to win! 

I firmly believe that the hand of God is at work in the lives of His people. Just as He used the circumstances in Esther's life, He can also use the decisions and actions in your life to providentially work out His divine plans and purpose for you. (Isaiah 61) 

My prayer: "Lord, let us all arise and be radiant with the glory of the Lord today and every day. Let your light shine through me. I want to be a beaming lighthouse of hope for so many that sit in gross darkness doubting their self-worth and existence. I pray for words of wisdom that will guide and influence many. I won't let past failures and disappointments keep me silent. I will live in expectations and not be a victim to my circumstances. I thank you in advance for all you have done and all that you are going to do. In Jesus Name, Amen!"

Now GO! Be that awesome person God designed you to be and live out your abundant life, with FULL expectations today, trusting and believing and claiming it done in Jesus Name! 

Blessings, 
Candye~
#G18Mommy
#WakePraySlay

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

No comments:

Post a Comment