Friday, October 6, 2017

My Joy Comes From The Lord!


Never do we have so much joy in this world as when we are living in conformity to God's Word. Never. Like an engine firing on all cylinders; a gazelle running at full speed; or a symphony with every instrument pounding out the melody and harmonies in perfect tune and rhythm . . . when you're doing the things that God created you to do and told you to do in His Word, your life will begin to overflow with unprecedented joy.

This joy that comes to the human heart can't be experienced any other way than by rightly understanding the Bible. Jeremiah 15:16 says, "Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart".

I challenge you to turn off the television, silence the phone, and give the book God has written a chance to feed and fill your soul, like you never have before. God's Word will bring you joy. Guaranteed. #WakePraySlay

No comments:

Post a Comment