“Honoring Our Veterans”




As I reflect on this day, I want to extend a little big "thank you" to all Veterans for your service and sacrifices, who have served and are serving, so me and my family have the privilege of enjoying our freedom. It is not something I take lightly. 

A very special thank you to the Air Force man that captured my heart, my husband. He served his country as well, and although he's not serving today, I can honestly say, "once a military man, always a military man." You're a hero to me and our daughter! We are so proud of you and love you, Ryan! 


And a special thank you to my Dad.  He served in Vietnam and earned a Purple Heart during his tour.  I am so proud of you and the service and sacrifices you gave to our great country... I Love you, Daddy!


I am honored to have so many in my family that have served, or are currently serving, and it's an honor to remember you and honor you on this day! All of whom I love, respect, honor, and learn from daily! Thank you!! 



To all the incredibly brave heroes who fight or have fought for the freedoms that we enjoy every single day, we salute all of you and are grateful beyond words for all you have done and are doing! 

May we never forget, "Freedom isn't Free." 

I love a quote I read that simply stated, "If you really want to thank a soldier, be an American worth fighting for!


With the utmost sincere love, honor and respect, Happy Veterans Day!! 

P.S. Alexis picked out all of the above pictures for this blog! ♥️🇺🇸

Blessings, 
Candye~
"G18Mommy"
#WakePraySlay

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts