Learning To Be Thankful



Hello November!! 


It's time to reset! 


This is the month of "thankfulness." What are you thankful for? 


Me, I'm thankful for the breath I breathe. It means my story isn't finished. If you're reading this - it means neither is yours. 


What are you praying November will bring for you and your family or goals? Set your mind and do it! 


Every single day is an opportunity for you to start anew. I call this my '24-hour Reset Button.' It means I don't look back on yesterday failures and sigh, but reflect on it BRIEFLY to learn from it, then move on.  


Each new day stands alone and brings you another chance to move closer towards your goals, so make each day a "thankful" day. 


Remember, how you start your day determines how it will end. 


My prayer: "Lord, give me a thankful heart that chases after you and your will for me and my family. Let me never stop thanking you for all the goodness and mercy you have bestowed upon us, even in our hard times. Help me to make a positive impact on everyone I am given the opportunity to encounter and be an encourager to them. I pray today I will be better than I was yesterday and an even bigger blessing than I can imagine. Guide my footsteps where you need me most. In Jesus Name, Amen!" 


As I've written before, if you take nothing else away from my blog - I pray you will never forget that you are "wonderfully and fearfully made" (Psalm 139:14). 

Never forget that you are the son or daughter of the almighty King of Kings and that you do not have to "BE" what the world expects you to be, but you do have to be what makes you happy! 

Do something kind today, be nice to others, and respect those you interact with. Strive to make a difference in others lives, but more importantly make a difference in your own life. Life is messy...thank God for Bounty paper towels, Grace & Mercy!

 "Pretty words aren't always true...and true words aren't always pretty, but when the truth is spoken, it's always beautiful!"

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)

Make memories and make today count for today will never come again. GO! Be the awesome person God designed you to be! Have a blessed day! 

Blessings,
Candye~
"G18 Mommy"

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)
#WakePraySlay

Comments

Popular Posts