“Thank You” With A Full & Thankful Heart!


As we are in the throes of the "thankful" season, I find myself daily giving thanks for all of you that have chosen to follow our story. Our life's journey. 

When I obeyed God and started this journey of "transparency," I never dreamed it would produce such an intimate and inspiring unveiling in my life. Connections with people from all around the world. 

I have had the opportunity to meet some truly amazing individuals that have honestly touched me (and my family) in a way that is simply indescribable. Your faithfulness to follow me is humbling. 

I receive hundreds of messages of thanks from so many of you that follow me daily. What I fail to communicate is that it is I who is thankful. Your reach outs are a blessing beyond words. They keep me going. Even those messages that challenge me. That challenge my beliefs. Those make me a better person. 

So, today, I simply thank you

I pray God's abundance and blessings over you and yours. 

May your seasons be full and your joys be many. I pray this week you have more than you can imagine. 

One thing I have learned in this journey, is that "being a blessing" is far greater than receiving one. I promise you! 

"O LORD, You are my God. I will exalt You, I will praise Your name, For You have done wonderful things; Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth." (Isaiah‬ ‭25:1)

Now, I pray your yummy sweet potatoes (my favs) are without calories, your travels are favored, and your time is plentiful. 

From our family to yours....

...Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃 🍁 

With Love & Gratitude,

Candye~
"G18Mommy"

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts