Overcoming Failure...


The Bible is full of stories of failure and success. I actually call it my manual for success, with plenty of illustrations from real life. Every story is different but the common thread is clear: God's hand is at work in people's lives according to His plan. I love reading these stories. Ironically, I relate to a lot of them as I'm sure you do. 

Our own story is no different: whether we succeed or fail by the world's standards, it is God that puts value in all that we do. And He alone determines the outcome. The prayer of the Psalmist is, "May he grant your heart's desires and make all your plans succeed." And the principle from the wise teacher is, "The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again. But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked."‭‭ ‬‬‬‬‬‬ 

When life falls apart, you can experience God's peace by laying hold of Him in believing prayer. 

My prayer for you today is, regardless of what you're facing, I pray you never forget that the Master is at work and that you will turn to Him and ask for guidance and direction. Trust Him to be your shield in your time of need. More importantly, you must believe and have real faith that He will answer. Then, you must wait patiently. 

Never forget...

     Faith moves mountains! 
     Patience builds character and confidence. 

"But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head. I cried to theLord  with my voice, And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah" (Psalms‬ ‭3:3-4‬)

Have an amazingly blessed day! 

Candye~
"G18Mommy"
#WakePraySlay

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)


For more encouraging words, please visit my blog at www.candyed.blogspot.com. God Bless You! 

Comments

Popular Posts