No Fear! Face Your Giant



As I am looking through pictures and videos of my daughters basketball games yesterday, I came across this one that stopped me. Immediately I felt like the Lord was speaking to me to share this for those of you that are facing a giant! 

What is Your Giant?

Every one of us has faced giants, or is facing them now, or will have to face them in the future. There are no exceptions. What is your giant? Is it a financial need? Is it poor health or a serious disease? Maybe it's a relationship that's in trouble. Maybe it's where God is calling you. 

Whatever your giant is, God wants you to know that He is the One Who goes before you…and He Himself will fight for you. We only have to trust Him. 

We know that even the bad things will work out for our best (Rom 8:28) because God is sovereign over everything. It's hard to trust Him, isn't it? I know. I have doubts at times, too. But, when you face your own giants, remember what David knew. He knew that God would deliver Goliath into his hand (1 Sam 17:46) and not the five smooth stones that he carried because David came not in his own name or strength, but in the name of the Lord (1 Sam 17:45).

Whatever you're facing, you don't have to face it alone. God wants you to know that He is your stone & everything is going to be alright. 

If you would like for me to pray with you just send me a message or leave a comment. 

Have a blessed day!! 
Candye~
"G18Mommy"

#WakePraySlay

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts