What Do You Choose?



Today we welcome in a new year and I'm NOT taking anything with me into 2018.


If you owe me, don't worry about it.

If you wronged me, it's all good.

If you're fighting with me, you won.

If we aren't speaking, it's cool. Be safe and I still wish you well.

If you're talking about me, thanks for the advertisement. 

If you don't deal with me, continue not to.

If you don't like me, I don't care. 

If you left me hanging, dont pick me up.

If you feel I wronged you, I apologize.

In all things I forgive you.


Life is too short for all the extra, unnecessary drama; no one is promised tomorrow.


I'm not bitter, I'm better.


I don't hate you, I simply love me more.

I don't want to fight...I've already won. 

I hope 2018 is a year of enduring love, peace, healing and friendships that are real and not just conveniences to call upon when you need something from someone. My wish is for 2018 to be the year of reality for all of us...whatever your reality may be. 

To the few people in my life that are my true friends...

you will never know how much I appreciate each and every one of you and I promise to always be there for you just as you are for me.


Blessings,

Candye~ 


(P.S. borrowed from a friend)

Comments

Popular Posts