Where Is Your Focus?



Our thoughts and our focus determine what actions we will take. When we treasure something, we invest time and energy into it. Our material possessions, our careers, our education, and our relationships all have the capability to become earthly treasures which can easily take captive of our hearts and minds. The more we exalt earthly treasures and belongings, the more our hearts and minds will be consumed with worry about losing them. The remedy is to grab hold of and cling to those things that the Lord values. When we seek the things of the Lord, our hearts will change to be more like His. Only then will the things we value begin to change as well. 

As we close this week out, I want you to really take some time and meditate on what or whom do you treasure and rejoice? What priority does the Lord and His Word have in your life? Then let's chat about it next week. 

Speaking of chatting... I'm tossing around the idea of starting some video trainings. Maybe some vlogs or Zoom trainings. Message me if you'd be interested in attending and joining in. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Remember to focus on the good today! You are better than you think and you have so much more ahead of you than what is behind you. 

Take time to read Psalms 119 this morning and refocus and concentrate on Him today. 

My prayer this morning:  
Father God, I surrender to You all that is mine to you today to use in any way that will best serve the purpose You have for me. Remind me that Your treasures of irrevocable salvation, irreversible forgiveness, unconditional love, power of prayer, unshakable faith, and my eternal hope of heaven should always outweigh my visible earthly possessions and obsessions. Help me to make Your priorities and Your Word my main priority. Help me to love the things and people You love and to treasure the things that You treasure. And, Lord, I pray a special covering over every person reading this right now. Lord, I pray your blessings, healings and restoration over them. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Today's challenge — Be a blessing. It's so much better to give than receive. The joy of being a blessing is indescribable! #GrowTheGood

Have a wonderfully blessed day and weekend! 

Love,
Candye~
"G18Mommy"
#WakePraySlay

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts