Prayer Changes Everything



A morning prayer is a wonderful way to focus your time and attention on seeking God's plan for the day ahead. Whether you need encouragement, peace, strength, or rest, God can meet you in a very real and present way when you come before Him with a humble heart. Seek God's presence each morning before your energy and attention is pulled by all the tasks you have ahead. Go ahead, start your day, your week, with a prayer and then let Him guide you and lead you this week! This is going to be the Best Monday of the week! Have a blessed day! 

#WakePraySlay


"Dear Lord, help me remember what a difference it makes when I make time with You as a priority in my morning. Awaken me in body and spirit each day with a desire to meet with You and to hear You speak words of affirmation, assurance and wisdom over my heart as I prepare to go into my day. In Jesus' Name, Amen."


"If any of your lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him." (James 1:5)


Blessings,
Candye~

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts