The Tomb Is Empty...

Love how Sarah said it. "The greatest man in history; named Jesus, had no servant; yet they called him Master. He had no degree; yet they called him Teacher. He had no medicines; yet they called him Healer. He had no army; yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles; yet He conquered the world. He committed no crimes; yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb; yet He lives today."

Of all of the religious leaders--Jesus' tomb is the only one that's empty! His grace covers all - we are forgiven...not because we earned it or deserve it, but by grace...
*****************************
If you desire to know Him as your Lord and savior, (or to recommit your life to him) pray this simple prayer:
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
In Jesus name I pray, AMEN.
***********************
This life is but a vapor. Eternity is forever...isn't it amazing to have the opportunity to spend it with those you love? You may think...what if He isn't real...my challenge to you tonight is...what if He IS? (I KNOW He is!) Ask Him to reveal His love to your heart today. Jesus loves you. So do I! <3

Comments

Popular Posts