Who Am I?



Have you looked back on your life to see how far God has brought you? 

Have you seen the protection of your family? 

The Lord has been so, so good to you. Even though you have gone through some tough times and trials, the Lord has brought you very far. Go on, humble yourself before the Lord and take a look back at all He's brought you through and done for you. 

I hope you have your cup out this morning & ready for God to fill it with something wonderful!! 

Today is going to be a GREAT day! 

Have faith when you feel like you have nothing else, because remember, every setback is a setup for an even greater comeback!! 

Your journey is what you make it! 

"Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?" (1 Chronicles 17:16 ) 

#WakePraySlay

Praying you have have a blessed day! 

Hugs!
Candye~
"G18Mommy"
"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

Comments

Popular Posts