Thursday, July 12, 2018

God Makes All Things New



Good morning!! Praying you had a good nights rest and you're ready to tackle this terrific Thursday!!  

I admit, there are some days of taking more than I can give, not enough hours in the days, choices I wouldn't make again, tears from missing my baby Bridgette, complete exhaustion from long days at the office -- but at the end and beginning and of every day I am beyond thankful for my blessed life. 

Coming home to and waking up to my amazing husband and beautiful daughter - well, I simply wouldn't trade my journey for nothing in the world! 

I pray you get to a place in your life where you can say the same thing! 

With God IT IS possible! Every day is a gift - unwrap it and enjoy it!! Embrace the good, learn from bad and make the ugly beautiful, and make every day better than the day before. 

"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

It's your day to GO be amazing!!! Have a Blessed day! Make memories and make today count!! #WakePraySlay

"...the battle is the Lord's" (I Samuel 17:47)

No comments:

Post a Comment