Taking My Own Advice...


I'm super excited to announce that I will begin writing my book! I've talked about it for years but have always found a reason to put it off.... mostly from fear that it would never be read or scrutinized and criticized beyond measure. However, I decided, who am I kidding? Who really cares if anyone reads it? I owe it to my daughter to live what I preach! I am constantly telling her (even at 6 years old) to reach for the stars! So, it's time I start taking my own advice!

In an effort to do this right, I'm asking for all contributions. If I've ever helped you. Given you great advice that helped you, in any way, shape, or form, please feel free to let me know as I would love to add it to my book.

One thing I can say I have learned in my short time on this earth - there will always be critics. Some I will learn from. Some I will not. In the end, life is what I make it and achieving this dream is one I'm definitely going to pursue. Regardless of the outcome, I will be able to mark it off of my bucket list!

Be watching....I promise it will definitely be one worth reading! <3 p="">

Comments

Popular Posts