Time For Prayer

www.candyed.blogspot.com

I petition you to all find time to get on bent knees daily. 

Our Nation needs us now more than ever. 

In the Bible, it directs us to be vigilant in our prayers. 

Be specific. 

Be expectant. 

Be disciplined. 

Be a Prayer Warrior!

Now more than ever, our country, leaders, and government need our prayers;
along with our families.. 

We have to be willing to sacrifice a little time daily if we expect to see miracles.

My Prayer:
Heavenly Father, 
Lord, give me wisdom as I read your Word. Help me to become a strong Christian woman that draws closer to you during this pandemic time. I also pray that our government leaders and their families would be strengthened by Christ, fulfilled by the time they have together, and supportive and encouraging of one another. God, than You for the men and women who serve our country in leadership roles and for their families. I pray a hedge of protection around those who are on the front line serving for those of us who are home and in shelter. I pray that our people devote themselves in a continuance of prayer as we rise to each new day, and again when each day ends. Let words of prayer be on our lips continually throughout the day, and into the night.
2 Chronicles 7:14 - "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  Lord, we petition you to hear our cries and heal our land. In Jesus Name, Amen.

I pray you will find time for a God that never gives up on you. May we be faithful, informed and thoughtful when praying and talking to others about our politics, our families, and our current situation, and as we ask for God's wisdom and protection to be evident in our current situation.

Have an amazingly blessed day!!

Candye
#G18Mommy
#WakePraySlay



Comments

Popular Posts